ReasonSync for Mac - Control QuickTime video from Reason
Do you want to use Reason to control video, but you don't like slaving Reason with Rewire? ReasonSync is for you
• You don't have to compromise your workflow
• Hit play in Reason, and your video plays, hit stop in Reason and your video stops
• Move your timepoint in Reason, and your video moves with it
• ReasonSync videos have their own volume and mute
• Keep your video on top of Reason with Front option
• Stay in perfect sync - with ReasonSync
• NEW! Version 1.1 released!
• New Full-screen mode
• New design
ReasonSync download ............ $30 USD
• Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher (contact us for older OS X down to 10.5)
• Propellerhead Reason 5 or higher
• Special version available for 32-bit OSX - contact us for details
Video files types:
• QuickTime-compatible video files (.mov, .mp4, .avi, and more)
• see here for complete list
“Regarding classroom license, my students are working on final projects and making wonderful use of Reason Sync with no hitches whatsoever. It's a flawless product.”
-- Robert Bruning, The Academy of Music at Hamilton High School
"Now I can just take the rough cut video to Reason score and adjust, bounce to Final Cut Pro and I am done! Potentially hours and hours of time saved in editing and scoring!!! Best of all ReasonSync is like $30! I highly recommend it!"
--D. A. Sebastian, musician and film maker, http://www.go-kustom.com/go-kustomtv.html
© 2013 Josh Levy, all rights reserved. QuickTime and the QuickTime logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., used under license therefrom. Propellerhead Reason and Remote are trademarks of Propellerhead Software AB. References or use of logos or trademarks do not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by Propellerhead Software.